Saturday, May 29, 2010

Schwan's House Party

A few days ago, I introduced you to the House Party website. Well, today I had the priviledge to attend a Schwan's House Party. If you are not familiar with Schwan's, it's a home delivery service that offers frozen food items. It was a wonderful party, we got to try a lot of different Schwan's foods, and have a lot of fun. They had quesadillas, guacamole, popcorn shrimp, meatballs, baby potatoes, green bean fries, and even deserts such as cookies and ice cream. I'm sure I am forgetting some foods, but on top of all that food, we went home with an insulated reusable bag, a calendar and some great coupons. They also gave us some great recipe ideas to make with their products. All that and it didn't cost anyone a cent. The host was provided with the food for free, and the gifts for us were also part of the House Party package.
I just wanted to share my experience at this party today to show you that it is really possible to qualify for their parties, and they are really fun to host and attend!

1 comment:

  1. I was the lucky winner of the house party and Schawn gave me $110 of food to make this party a success and I believe it was!!!.So keep trying and you will win one good luck!

    ReplyDelete