Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ArtsCow Photo Gifts for a Great Price


Artscow is photo print website that offers tons of great photo gift at a very reasonable price. They often have special offers that include shipping, today I ordered two photo Jigsaw puzzles for $7.99 with free shipping using code JIGPUZ799. My experience is that their email offers get blocked by MSN and AOL, but I'm able to get them on YAHOO or GMAIL. They also post their deals on facebook, that's another way to keep up with them.
If you are a new customer, once you set up an account you get 1200 free prints credits & 3 8"x8" photo books & other great photo gifts credits, it's not a scam, I've done it, and I know several others who have too. I have always been very please with the quality of their products as well.
Right now they have a Father's Day special, all gifts under $10 include shipping, that includes flip flops, watches and many more with code FDAY2010.
If you like photo gifts like I do, this is a great way to stay on budget. You can sign up with ArtCow Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment