Tuesday, June 29, 2010

~Fun Prize in the Mail Today~

Last week I participated in my First Twitter Party, and I actually won!!! The party was hosted by Fan Of Bananas and Mom Central. Today I got the prize in the mail already. It's always fun to receive prizes. This one included: a $50 Gift Card, Bananagrams game, Fan of Bananas reusable banana bag, hat and tape measure.
Twitter parties are hard to find, and I will admit, they are very confusing. However, they have great odds of winning, and if you want to put the time into trying to figure them out, it could be worthwhile.
If you have questions about Twitter Parties, I would be more than happy to try to help you, but I am fairly new at them, so I might not know everything.

Here is one Twitter party you can try out:
Sweeties TJMaxx/Marshalls Twitter Party July 1, 2010. More details HERE.
You will have the chance to win 1 of 8 $50 gift cards that are good at either store.

No comments:

Post a Comment