Saturday, June 5, 2010

Great Idea: MotherChildBag


I just saw this product in a magazine, and I just had to share it. It's actually for kids and moms at the same time; it's the really cute, and practical at the same time. It's the motherchildbag by German designer reisenthel. It allows you to have an extra free hand while shopping with your child; your little one holds on to their very own strap at a child-friendly height on the shopper tote. If your like me, and you usually have several little ones to tote around, and bags or a child in your arms, this would be a life saver. It's $20 on this site, so not really a "deal", but I'm sure some of you crafty mom's out there would be able to make one for a lot cheaper!!! And if you decide to make one and want to sell it, I'd love to post a cheaper version of it on here for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment