Saturday, June 26, 2010

It was an Uncle Ben's Kitchen Kickoff Party!!









I was very fortunate to be picked as a host for the Uncle Ben's Kitchen Kickoff Party. I received a party pack full of goodies from Uncle Ben's, and all that was left to do was organize a party! I invited friends and family, and we had a fun Uncle Ben's themed Party.



In the party pack, I got three varieties of Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Natural Brown rice, the Boil-in-Bag, the Natural Whole Grain Brown Rice, and the Fast and Natural Whole Grain Brown Rice. There was also an apron, a note pad, party supplies, recipes, tip sheets, rice scoops, and more.




The party very easy to prepare, since I was already provided the party supplies and the rice. I just had to buy some drinks and a little food to go with the rice, which I was also given a gift card to purchase the additional items needed. The rice was so simple to cook, and came out great!!



What I love about these House Parties is that, not only do you get to have a party, but everyone, guests and hosts, get to go home with goodies. All my guests got lots of rice, recipes, tips sheet, rice scoops and coupons to take home with them. We had a blast, thanks to everyone for coming, and thanks to Mom Central and Uncle Ben's for making the party possible.



"I wrote this review while participating in a Kitchen Kickoff campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Uncle Ben's. Mom Central sent me a gift card and other Uncle Ben's items to thank me for taking the time to participate." www.MomCentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment