Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Love Freebies, Don't Love Filling out the Forms? Here's a Solution


Everyday I sign up for a lot freebies, sweepstakes and instant win games. If I had to manually fill out all the forms on each page, I would be at it all day!! But I'm not at it all day, because I don't fill out these forms, I use Roboform. Ever since I've started using Roboform, if I'm not on my home computer, I refuse to fill out a registration form. It makes entering these forms so much quicker, and saves so much time. Here's a little information about Roboform
~Make an identity, and enter your information.
~Roboform will show on your toolbar, just click on the "Identity" you want to use, and it will automatically fill out the form on the page.
~Roboform can also remember your passwords if you choose to save them.

It does a lot of other things as well, I only use it as a form filler, feel free to use Roboform's other features. There are some websites that Roboform doesn't work on, usually pages using Flash.

Download the free Version HERE. (Make sure you download the FREE version, you shouldn't have to pay anything or give any credit card information.)

1 comment:

  1. I downloaded mine last week, but I need to figure out how to work it. It's giving me a headache,lol.
    I used to have one long time ago and it was easy to use so I think it's just a matter of spending few minutes and set it up.

    ReplyDelete