Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Buddy Fruits Review



This is very exciting to me, I absolutely love Buddy Fruits, and I'm thrilled that I get to introduce them to you.
Buddy Fruits are simply fruit pouches that can be eaten at any time of the day, by anyone.
The pouches are so convenient, my son could eat them alone at 13 months, and my 4 year old still loves them! There's never a mess, they go straight to the mouth, no need for spoons. I love that! And also very convenient to add to a lunch box.

I feel great giving these to my kids as their pouches are made of 100% fruit and no additives. I also love that they are resealable, though I have yet to experience any need for it, my kids leave no leftovers when it comes to Buddy Fruits!!!
They come in lots of great different flavors; apple, strawberry, apple-cinnamon, multifruit, and banana. We got to try them all, my kids loved them all, I loved the apple-strawberry (yes, I tried Buddy Fruits too!).



I love finding companies that truly believe in their products. The owners of Buddy Fruits are a French family who traveled to the U.S, and noticed a need for fruit pouches. They left their old lives and move to Florida to start Buddy Fruits, which they believe could really simplify people's lives. They were very cautious to keep their pouches as natural as possible, and the result is amazing.


Try Buddy Fruits for your family, you can find them in many grocery stores, check the list Here. If there are no stores near you, don't worry I've seen Buddy Fruits in several online stores as well.

Like Buddy Fruits on Facebook.


Disclaimer: I received Buddy Fruits Pouches for free to review. The opinions stated are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment