Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fun Prize in the Mail Today


I love getting packages in the mail, but it's even better when it's a surprise. 
Apparently I won a 7-eleven/Gatorade sweepstakes, and I got the prize in the mail today! 
I remember entering for it, but it was fun to get a huge package and see the surprise inside.  The kids loved it!!

We got a huge cooler, with tons of water bottles, towels, and bags, as well as coupons.  So if you live near me feel free to stop by and get some stuff, because we have way too much :)

My husband and I also received our prizes from a Miller Lite sweep going on this summer, we knew these were coming.  It was still fun to receive.  I got a collapsible cooler, and my husband got a grill set.

Did you receive any wins lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment