Wednesday, October 27, 2010

EcoStore USA Product Review

My kids are my life, and I will put their health above anything else anytime.  There are many products out there that claim to be "green", but are still not always the safest for our children and ourselves for that matter.  When I heard of Ecostore USA, I was very excited the find a company that was truly green and actually affordable.
 
Many time I find myself conflicted with which products to buy, because the "best" ones for us are often the ones I can't afford.  However, I was very pleased with Ecostore USA's prices.  They are still more expensive than your average products on the store shelves, but they are guaranteed green and contain no bad chemicals.

Ecostore USA prides themselves in making products that come from plant- and mineral-based ingredients, free of toxic chemicals, with environmentally safe solutions that also help to reduce our carbon footprint.

We go to try the all purpose cleaner.  I thought it was wonderful, it cleaned my counter tops perfectly, and as with all their products, it doesn't have any of the bad chemicals.  The only thing I would be concerned about is if you are sensitive to scented products, this may bother you.  I love scented products so I was pleased with the strong smell, but even for me the smell can get a little overwhelming.
Ingredients

D-Limonene (from citrus)
Palm and coconut based non-ionic and anionic surfactants
Fatty acid derivative
Ethanol
Filtered water


We also got the try the Sleepytime Bath.  I was very excited to see that they made a product like that.  I love aromatherapy products, and this one was great.  All you have to do is add a little to your child's bath water, and it will help your little one fall into a relaxed, calm sleep.  I loved the scent, and I really think it helped my little ones wind down.
Ingredients

Water
Polysorbate 20
Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate
Lavandula Hybrida Oil
Geranium Maculatum Oil
Eucalyptus Globulus Oil
Citral
Citronellol
Coumarin
d-Limonene
Geraniol
Linalool


Overall, I admire Ecostore USA for sticking to what they believe in, and creating great and safe products.  I was very pleased with the products I got to try, and I can't wait to try more from their line.  I feel great knowing that these products are safe using around my kids.  I would definitely recommend that you check them out. 
BUY IT:  You can find Ecostore USA products at Meijer and Duane Reade stores, or buy online at ecostoreusa.com.  They offer Free shipping on orders over $25!!! 
Disclaimer: I received the products in my review at no charge.  I did not receive any other form of compensation, and the opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment