Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How I Got 234 Diapers for $5.54

Pampers Swaddlers, Size 1-2, 234-CountI always try to posts deals and discounts for you everyone, and I thought I would share some of the great deals I manage to get once in a while.  This one took a little while to achieve, but it was definitely worth it.  How can you beat $0.02 per diaper!!

Here's how I did it.  Amazon.com is offering the pack of diapers on sale for $31.09.
  • I signed up for Amazon Mom, which gave me free shipping on my order and 15% discount.
  • I also signed up for the subscribe & save option which gave me another 15% discount. (you can cancel this subscription any time after your order is shipped).
  • I had a 20% Off discount code from this month's parents magazine issue.
  • A few months ago I did a survey through Kraft FirstTaste and Chat thread, that offered a $5 amazon gift card, if I completed one survey now and another one 30 days later.  So when I got my amazon $5 code, I put it in my account and saved until today.
  • I have been a member of Swagbucks for a while, and you can earn points by doing searches on the internet.  A few weeks ago I earned  enough points to redeem for a $5 amazon gift card.  I put that code in my account as well.
Here's the summary:

Subtotal: $31.09
Shipping: $0.00
Promo discount: - $9.33
Promo discount: -$6.22
Gift Cards: - $10.00
Total: $5.54

These deals don't come by every day, but with a little patience, and searching you can really save a lot of money!!!

What deals have you scored on lately?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment