Monday, January 31, 2011

Bzz Agent CellPhone Postcard & Stouffers Melts & Soups Campaigns


As I've mentioned before, I am a Bzz Agent, and I get to participate in campaigns to try out products, and tell everyone I know about these new products.  My latest campaigns are for Cell Phone Post Cards, and Stouffer's Corner Bistro Stuffed Melts and Soups.

I love trying new products, and I was excited to try Cell Phone Post Cards, as it sounded like a great idea.  Too many times, I take pictures with my cell phone, and they stay "trapped" in my phone forever.  With Cell Phone Post Cards you can send the picture in a text directly to them, give them an address, and they will make that picture into a postcard, and mail it to the recipient.  And it's only $0.99!!!  You don't need a smartphone to use it.  My phone is very basic, and I wasn't sure whether it would work for me, so I just went on their website, and chose the "Send from this website" option, and made my postcards from my computer!!  It was fun, fast and very easy. 
The nice thing is you guys can sign up for Free at cellphonepostcards.com , and you can send your first postcard for Free too!!!

The other product I get to Bzz about is Stouffer's Corner Bistro Stuffed Melts and Soups.  I remember seeing a coupons for these in the newspaper, and never got around to trying them.  I was very pleasantly
surprised!  I tried the three cheese & ham melts with creamy tomato bisque, and it was really good!  It's nice to be able to get a little change for a frozen meal, and it felt fresh too! Since, I have been back to the store to try the other varieties, and I have yet to be disappointed.  I bring these to work, and find them very convenient. 
You can go to the Stouffer's website and get a $1 Off coupon to try them out. 
I found them on sale at publix for $2.50, so especially with the coupon, it makes for a cheap lunch.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow :) I am your newest follower

    ReplyDelete