Friday, February 11, 2011

Oliver's Labels Review




Here's what you already know: Kids are very forgetful, and belongings get lost.
Here's the solution:  Labels, labels, labels.

Product IllustrationI don't have my kids in daycare, but we still lose things, like sippy cups and jackets, and anything else that belongs to them.  I was very excited to here about Oliver's Labels, and getting a chance to try their labels. 
Product IllustrationIn the past, I've tried having stickers printed with my kids names on them, but they are not very durable for certain items. 

Oliver’s Labels uses eco-friendly machinery in the manufacturing of their labels, and their labels are so durable that they will not rub off, they’re waterproof, and they’re resistant to tears.  Made out of high quality vinyl, they’re made to last a really long time for both you and your children’s sanity.

Found-it™ tracking system label illustration
Can you believe that you can actually put a tracking number on your labels, so you can retrieve your lost belongings?  I love this feature.  And the tracking system is free with any purchase.

We received a set of transportation labels to try out for my son.  I was very curious about whether they would actually hold through the dishwasher or not.  I put one of the original labels on my son's sippy cup, let him use it, then tried it in the dishwasher, and it stayed and didn't fade.

We also tried the shoe labels, which are shaped like a foot.  Though, my kids don't seem to really lose their shoes, expect in our own house, the labels came in handy at places where they have to take their shoes off, and put among a lot of other kid's shoes.  It made it a lot easier for the kids to spot their own shoes. 

Product IllustrationNext we tried the mini labels which were great for my son's school pencils.  These definitely worked a lot better than the stickers I had put on at the beginning of the year.  The only down side with these labels is that they are not compatible with the tracking system, so I would keep them for less valuable items.

Lastly, we tried the Stick-eez Clothing Labels, which are no-iron, no-sew clothing labels. The no-iron part was great, as for anyone who knows me, the iron only comes out once a year maybe!  They were great for those jackets we kept losing!

Overall, I was very impressed with Oliver's Labels.  They are not cheap, but for the durability and the tracking system, I think they are worth it.  They offer lots different designs, depending on your kids preferences.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment