Friday, February 25, 2011

Pocket Dots Review: If Your Pregnant, You Want To Know About Them.


Pocket Dots Logo


Nude Pocket DotsIf you've ever been pregnant, you know one thing you will have to deal with is clothes.  Giving up your everyday clothes, getting maternity clothes, etc....  However, there's always a time when your normal clothes are getting too tight, and maternity clothes don't quite fit yet, and the same problem comes after your pregnancy.  Belly Bands are a great way to help you keep wearing your pre-pregnancy clothes, and hold up too
large maternity clothes, however they always tend to ride up.  This is where Pocket Dots come in.

Pocket Dots were invented by a mom, Annie, who was struggling to keep her belly band in place.  They prevent your belly from being exposed, and not having to keep re-adjusting everything every time you move.  Pocket Dots are meant to be concealed under your shirt as a "secret weapon" to keep everything in place.

They are very easy to use, they clip on to your belly band and the back pockets of your pants.  If you don't have a belly band, I've used them with an undershirt and they worked great too!   I'm a little sad that I've discovered Pocket Dots only at my fourth pregnancy, and I only have two months left to go, but I will definitely enjoy them for my last two month!

I would recommend Pocket Dots to any mom, especially if you are bothered with showing skin, or having to adjust your clothes all the time. Pocket Dots are a great little invention, and they are so affordable. You can get them in black or nude for $6.95.

Check them out on Facebook, or on Twitter to stay up to date.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

  1. Pocket Dots are a great little invention, and they are so affordable. These can be used by all mothers especially if you are bothered with showing skin, or having to adjust your clothes all the time.

    ReplyDelete