You will need:
- 24 Slices of bread
- 1 Jar of Jelly
- 1 Jar of Peanut Butter
- Cut the crusts off all sides of the bread.
- Spread a very thin layer of peanut butter on half the slices. That thin layer will prevent the bread from getting soggy.
- On that thin layer, add a layer of jelly.
- On the other half of the bread slices, spread a normal amount of peanut butter.
- Assemble your sandwiches.
- Wrap them individually in either a sandwich bag or foil.
- Put them all back in the bread bag, or a large freezer bag.
- And freeze.
It's that simple, and will save so much time when in a hurry. Just let it thaw for a few minutes when you need one.