Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Funky Monkey T-Shirt Review

I received a Funky Monkey T-shirt to review for you, and I had a good impression from just taking it out of the package.  The shirt was well made, very soft and made of nice thick material.  The design was very cute, and made of bright colors.

When I tried it on, it still felt very soft, and comfortable.  I was pleased to see that even after being washed the shirt and the design were still intact.  It's nice to know the design will not fade after the first wash, or several more washes.  I have now washed it several times, and it still looks as good as new. 

 The shirt was sent to me from T Shirt Printing.net, and they print T-shirts for clubs, teams, workwear, events, promotional wear and more.  They also have an assortment of womens, mens, and kids shirts, sweatshirts and vests.

All in all, the shirt is great, I use it to work out in, and it's so comfortable to wear. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment