Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Halloween Already....

Have you already started looking for Halloween costumes?  I did.
Yes, some may think it's a little early, but I like having plenty of time to look for the perfect costume at the perfect price.

I have four costumes to buy this year, and everyone has a specific request, well, except for my little 5 months old, but I'm the picky one for her. 

Have you checked out JustKidsCostumes.com?  They have over 3,000 costumes and accessories to choose from including superheroes and Disney Princesses. 
costumes
They have a fun feature on their site.  If you can't decide what would look cute on your little one, try the Dress-Up Room app. Just upload your child's photo to the app and see what they would look like dressed up in their favorite costume. You can even easily share their photos with your friends on Facebook!
This is what my little Calie would look like in a Pig Costume :)



Here's a few of my kids favorite costumes!

Green Lantern - Sinestro Child CostumeSpiderman Comic Muscle Figure Child CostumeYo Gabba Gabba DJ Lance Toddler Costume
Enjoy 10% Off your order with code: BLOGGER10.

No comments:

Post a Comment