Thursday, October 27, 2011

Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin Campaign

Sensitive Skin
Hurray! I was picked for the Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin campaign through Bzz Agent.

I got to try their Sensitive Facial Cleanser and their Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream.  I loved them both!
I love that Burt's Bees products are all natural.  They made this new line of sensitive products to cleanse and moisturize sensitive skin without causing redness or irritation.
They have Softening Cotton Extract  in them to helps skin replenish its outer layer, shielding it from potential irritants such as harsh soaps or cleansers. 

The cleanser and the moisturizer were very gentle on my skin, and just as efficient if not better than regular cleansers or moisturizers.

No comments:

Post a Comment