Monday, February 20, 2012

Milk & Truffle GHIRARDELLI Squares Review






Oh yes, they are as yummy as they sound! 
How lucky was I to get selected for the Ghirardelli Milk & Truffle program from SheSpeaks
To top it off, my bag of Ghirardelli Milk & Truffle squares arrived on Valentine's day, perfect excuse to open it right away.  I will admit, it doesn't take much to get me to eat good chocolate.  I mean it though, it has to be good chocolate.  I grew up in France, and have been spoiled with delicious chocolates my entire life, so you could call me a chocolate snob. 

The Ghirardelli Milk & Truffle Squares are delicious for my standards.  Very creamy inside, and very tasty milk chocolate.  If you like chocolate, you will love these.

Milk & Truffle GHIRARDELLI SQUARES® are available in the 4.63oz per bag at Target and Walgreen's stores.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these look delicious!!! I will definitely have to pick up a bag the next time I'm out.

    ReplyDelete