Tuesday, June 19, 2012

International Delight Iced Coffee Review



I'm so glad I was introduced to this product from Vocalpoint!  I'm not a coffee drinker so I was worried it may not be for me, but when I saw that they offered Mocha and vanilla flavors, I wanted to give it a try. 

I don't drink coffee, but I'm a huge frappuccino fan.  I always wished there was a drink out there that would allow me to drink my "frappuccino" without the cost of each individual bottle.  I found it!  I tried the Mocha flavored Iced Coffee, and it was delicious.  It has the perfect amount of sweetness, and a good coffee flavor without being too strong.  Personally, I drink it without ice, just refrigerated, but I'm sure it tastes fine with ice. Or if you didn't want to water it down, try pouring some in an ice cube tray and freezing it.  Then, just add it to your drink for a colder effect!

It's my perfect morning drink, what time of the day would you drink it?

I found it at Publix for $3.99, so considering it would last you several mornings, I think it's a good price. 

Disclosure: Vocalpoint provided me with a $2.00 Off coupon to try the product, all opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment