Friday, September 14, 2012

Collageit Review


 

I love taking picture, and I'm always looking for fun ways to organize my pictures.  I was introduced to CollageIt, and I was eager to try out to see what I could come up with. 

CollageIt is an easy-to-use photo collage maker for Mac OS X & Windows, which makes collage automatically. In a matter of seconds, this collage software can turn any ordinary photos into impressive collages. 

It is very easy to use.  You can choose how many pictures to use, the background, frames, colors, and more.  The only thing I was really missing from this software was to be able to move my picture within the frame, or crop.  Apparently, if you upgrade to CollageIt Pro, you would be able to do that.  However, for a free software I think it's great!

Here's a little Step by Step of Collage it:
You Pick a Template.
 
 
Customize with colors, and sizes.
 
 
Save to your computer, share, or send.
 
A nice thing I learned from CollageIt, for bloggers out there, you can use a Collage you make as your blog background or twitter background.

Here's a couple of collages I made.

It really took no time to make, and it's a fun way to put a series of similar pictures together.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love your site. I'm a new follower and looking forward to reading more.
    Hope you will follow back.
    Daisy @ http://www.trendymomreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like collageit review,it's very nice.

    SIGN UP TODAY@ http://www.beezmap.com/

    ReplyDelete