Thursday, September 27, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection Bzz



As a Bzz Agent I got the chance to try the new Glade Expressions Collection. 

First I tried the Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist.  It's refillable and looks fashionable.  I tried the Cotton & Italian Mandarin scent, and I love it.  I couldn't believe how large of an area one mist covers, and it lasts a while.  I orignally put it in the kids bathroom, and I liked it so much, I moved it over to the kitchen/dinning room area.

Next I tried the Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser.  It's a non-electric refillable oil diffuser.  It looks really nice, and blends in with my house decorations perfectly.  I'm always a little skeptical with oil diffuser, and how large of an area they actually cover.  I do think this one covers a little larger area than most.  I tried the Pineapple & Mangosteen, and I think it smells great.

I had a hard time finding it in stores, and then even a harder time finding a choice in fragrances, but hopefully they will become more available soon. 

Check out all the details over at Glade

No comments:

Post a Comment