Saturday, September 8, 2012

Non-Permanent from Nice ‘n Easy



Do you ever wonder what you would look like with lighter hair?  Or maybe darker hair?  I just learned that you can find out with Nice'n Easy non-permanent, without any real commitment (well 28 shampoos). 

I have dark blond hair naturally, and I always get highlights, but secretly I always wondered what I would look like with darker hair.  I was so excited when Vocalpoint asked me to give the New Non-Permanent Hair Color from Nice 'n Easy a try.  It basically lets you date a new hair color before you commit. It gradually washes out within 28 shampoos so you can flirt with a handsome new shade before you get (hair) tied down.

So I gave it a try.  Here's my hair before the color (yes bad roots):

I tried shade 78 Medium Golden Brown.  Here are the results: (no more roots)

Ok, so the difference isn't huge on the pictures, but it is much more noticable in person.  Unfortunately, the bleached highlights didn't disappear, but I knew that would happen.  I still love the fact that I was able to try a little darker shade and I like it.  Next, I'm "flirting" with either a darker brown or a deep mahogany auburn.  I love that it is all non-permanent, and you can really just try it out. 

Non-permanent hair color is great for first-time colorers.
The whole process was very easy, didn't take long, and you can easily do it alone.  Just watch your clothes, it can stain!

 
DISCLOSURE: I received a coupon for a free box of Clairol Nice 'N Easy hair color from Clairol and Vocalpoint to try and review.

1 comment:

  1. When shopping it is imperative to shop around and fake watches the many options that online shopping provides. You can buy a Bulova men's diamond watch online and pay less than virtually all retail jewelry stores. Many tag heuer replica uk are now becoming online jewelers meaning they are doing all of their sales solely online. Consequently, they are able to offer consumers brand new authentic items at rolex replica. The caveat is not all online jewelers can offer discounts. The key is knowing which replica watches sale have the best deals. Conventional thinking says go to sites like eBay and Bidz. However, you need to be warned many of the offers and replica watches sale that display unbelievable prices is not genuine authentic jewelry. You literally have to read the fine print to see if the company is hublot replica watches. Failure to do so could cost you some major hard earned money.

    ReplyDelete