Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bic Mark it Mission

As a member of Smiley 360, we got the chance to participate in the BIC Mark-It Permanent Markers mission.

 
Surprise in the mail.  We're on the mission! 

 
Here's what came in our kit.  We had everything to decorate a mask.
  • 36 Bic Mark it Permanent Markers.
  • Feathers.
  • A mask.
  • Ribbons.
  • Glitter glue.
  • Rhine Stones.

 
Since there was only one mask, the kids got their pumpkins out and decided to decorate them as well.
 
 
Little one hard at work! 
They drew the faces on the pumpkins with the Bic markers, and then added all the extras.
 
 
Here is one the finals products!  I helped a little with this one, they told me what to do, and I did my best to follow their instructions.
I'm not artistic at all, so this is the best it could look for me.

 
Here's another masterpiece!

 
And the final and scariest one of them all!
 
We had a lot of fun, the markers are great to use, and they come in every color imaginable.
 
I can already think of some Christmas and Easter crafts we can do with them.
 
Disclosure:  I received the mission kit for free from smiley 360 for my review.  All opinions are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment