Sunday, October 28, 2012

Skeleton Halloween Gift






I have been looking for a while around Pinterest for what kind of gift I could make my niece and nephews for Halloween. 

I definitely didn't want to get them candy, as they will get way too much candy anyways.  So I finally found this post from Wants and Wishes, and settled on making these "Scary" looking food skeletons.





I knew mine would not look as professional as the original post, but here's my best try!

 
I started by baking a brownie.  I usually like it very gooey, but I baked a little longer to make sure it wouldn't fall apart as I was cutting it.

 
I gathered a few supplies.  Orange ribbon, lollipop sticks, food coloring and a paint brush.  If you can find and edible marker it would probably easier, I just couldn't find it at the store.

 
I bought some yogurt covered pretzels.
 
 
You will also need marshmallows.  Then paint or draw some Halloween faces on them.

 
 
Then assemble them all together, and wrap it in a clear plastic treat bag, and there you have it.
My kids were so jealous I was making that for their cousins, that I had to make a few extras for them.
 
What Halloween gifts have you made?

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see a blog of this quality. I learned a lot of new things and I'm looking forward to see more like this. Thank you. MyKidsGuide

    ReplyDelete