Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Xlear SparX Review


I'm about to tell you about a product that will make your life so much easier with your kids.

Try to imagine yourself telling your kids, "Go ahead, have some candy, it's good for your teeth!".

Don't laugh thinking this is the funniest joke you've ever heard, it actually exists.

Xlear SparX are naturally flavored little candy "dots" that are rich in Xylitol.  Xylitol, unlike other sugars, may reduce the risk of dental caries. 

We got try this candy thanks to Moms Meet, and it was a huge hit with the kids.  My husband and I thought it was actually really good too. 

I love that I didn't have to feel guilty letting my kids have a few pieces of candy.  On top of not feeling guilty, I kind of felt good that it was actually helping their teeth. 

Here are some facts about Xlear SparX:
  • It is sweetened naturally with xylitol, a plant-based, dentist-recommended sweetener that's been proven to improve dental health and strengthen tooth enamel.
  • It doesn't interfere with the body's blood sugar levels or insulin production, making it safe for kids and adults on a sugar-controlled diet.
  • It's available in Berry, Citrus, and Fruit varieties; all free of artificial colors and flavors.
It's available to purchase online, and in most health stores for only $1.49. 

Disclaimer: I received this  product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer.  As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog.  My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions on May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment