Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Coppertone Water MOMS End of Summer


As a Coppertone Water MOM, I got a really nice treat from them to celebrate the end of summer.   

And guess what? I already put it to great use!

We are lucky to be in Florida, so even though it's the end of summer, the good weather is still here, and we are still making trips to the beach or to the park.






Of course we used our Coppertone sunscreen, and the great bag we got from the them. 

It fits so much stuff, I love it!





The kids also little treats, like tattoos and a bucket.  Coppertone made the whole family happy.

Disclosure: I received the promotional items from coppertone Water Mom, in order to make this post.  All opinions are 100% mine.  I did not receive any other form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment