Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Decorate it Forward this Holiday Season with Kmart!

Kmart

The Holiday Season is arriving very quickly, do you have all your decorations?

We just moved into a house from a condo, so I'm so excited about being able to have outdoor decorations this year.

Have you checked out the Kmart website recently?  I was so surprised to see all the resources they offer for decorating and entertaining during the Holidays.

You can start with their Christmas shop.  They have the most beautiful Christmas trees.  If only my trees looked like that! 
I have little helpers every year to help me decorate the tree so I can't be too picky, but I do enjoy looking at their ideas.


Then check out their virtual ornament creator.  It's the cutest app.  Personalize an virtual ornament and send it out to your family. 

This is what ours looks like.



And who doesn't like to win?  You can also enter to win a shopping spree with Sandra and jaclyn. 

This year Kmart invites you to spread holiday cheer by participating in their “Decorate it Forward” movement.
What is Decorate it Forward? It is about spreading holiday cheer by sharing the gift of decorating and entertaining with family, friends and those in need. Join Jaclyn Smith, Sandra Lee, St. Jude’s Childrens Research Hospital and more in the conversation @kmart #decorateitforward. 

You can also buy the St Jude Holiday Bear ornament and from November 1st and December 25th, $1 goes to St. Jude Children's' Research Hospital.

As a Smiley360 member we got a chance to pick out a Holiday decoration from Kmart.  I went with the kids and this is what we got.  I can't wait to put it out.

 
Disclosure: I was provided with a gift card to purchase an item in order to do my review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment