Friday, November 30, 2012

Green Mountain Coffee Wellness Collection Review


 

Think coffee, and think vitamins at the same time.  That's what the new Green Mountain Coffee Wellness Collection offers.  They have two brews — Focus Blend which contains 50mg of L-Theanine per serving, and Antioxidant Blend which is a good source of antioxidant vitamins C and E. 

I thought the Green Mountain Coffee Wellness Collection was very good coffee.  I love that you get an extra boost of antioxidant vitamins while enjoying your daily cup of coffee.  With how busy days can be it's nice to get added wellness benefits all in one step. 

The Green Mountain Coffee Wellness Collection includes only Fair Trade Certified coffees.

It's available for purchase online at GreenMountainCoffee.com/Wellness and Keurig.com.

Disclosure: I received some samples of Green Mountain Coffee from BzzAgent in order for me to write this review.  All opinions are 100% my own, and I did not receive any other form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment