Monday, December 3, 2012

Charmin Freshmates Sweepstakes



Would you bathe with just a dry towel alone and expect to get clean?






When you put that way, I definitely don't expect my body to be clean with just a dry towel. 

I got a this fun kit from vocalpoint to try Charmin Freshmates which are made with just the right amount of moisture so when used with dry toilet paper, you get a thorough clean.

I love the "face/Tush" towel, I always use two towels because I get paranoid with that stuff, but my husband doesn't get it.  So, as you can guess I gave the towel to my husband. 


Give Charmin Freshmates a try, and as you do enter the DIY Bathroom Makeover Sweepstakes. 
You can win a 5,000 VISA gift card towards a home bathroom makeover & a $1,000 VISA gift card towards a consultation with an interior designer.
Or 42 DAILY PRIZE WINNERS will win
Free 40-Count Tub of Charmin Freshmates.




No comments:

Post a Comment