Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Torani Syrups Review







Do you notice how when December comes around, we all think in "holiday" mode when it comes to coffee or treats.  Everything has a little pumpkin or peppermint to it.  I'm not complaining, I love these flavors.

As a SheSpeaks member, I received two Torani syrups to try out.  They come in regular and sugar free, I got Sugar free Hazelnut, and Sugar free pumpkin pie. 
Just hearing the word hazelnut, I already know I'm going to like it.
I tried the Sugar Free Hazelnut in coffee, and it tasted great!  Next I want to try it in iced coffee.

Here's a recipe from Torani that sounds great.

Iced Hazelnut Coffee
  • Splash Torani Classic Hazelnut Syrup.
  • 1 cup cold brewed coffee.
  • Milk or cream to taste.
  • 2 cups ice.

 
The other day we had a party at the house, so I decided to bring out the coffee machine and the Torani Syrups.  People loved having the extra choices.
 
Disclosure: this is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks & Torani.  All opnions are 100% mine.


I even wanted to experiment a little, so I added some Pumpkin Pie Syrup to cupcakes!  It was a great little flavor add-on. 

Torani has tons of ideas on their website of what you can make with their syrups.  They all look so yummy, I will be busy trying to make a lot of these recipes! 

Which one do you want to try?

1 comment:

  1. These sound delicious! Id love to try some in a cake, or something like that. Sometimes I add coffee to my chocolate icing. This would be something different to try!!

    ReplyDelete