Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Campus Books Rentals


Oh I wish I had the option of renting text books the first time I was in college.  It would have saved me so much money, because honestly, who ever looks at those textbooks once you're done with the class.

Well, I'm back in college, and I love the renting option now.  And you can do it all online through CampusBookRentals.com.
Here are a few perk:

  • Save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
  • Free shipping both ways
  • You can highlight in the textbooks
  • Flexible renting periods
  • Largest selection in the nation
  • They donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented
They also have a new program called RentBack.com.  It's a really awesome program that that allows students to rent the textbooks they own - to other students, semester after semester as long as your textbook is on demand.



Check them out next semester, or keep them in mind when your kids start college!

Disclosure: I received compensation for this post, however all opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment