Thursday, March 28, 2013

Kid Costumes for Every Occasion

What kid doesn't love to dress up?  Not mine! 

My kids will re-wear their old halloween costumes forever, even if they become way too small.  They make up stories and shows and dress up for that too.

We all know costumes are not cheap and it's not easy to find a big selection for costumes outside of halloween.  That's when I was happy to learn about buycostumes.com, you can shop all year.

I was sent a costume from buycostumes.com to do this review, and check out their site.  I was impressed at the amount of customes they have, and a lot of them are on sale. 

My son had a hard time picking, but this is the one he decided on.

 
The Soul Reaper.
 
 
 
 
He loves that he came squeeze his heart and the souls on his chest move.  Yes, he's very much a boy, but it makes him happy.
 
The costume was very good quality, everything came nicely packaged, and shipped very fast. 
 
It doesn't have to be for halloween either.  They have costumes for St Patrick's Day, Easter, Murder Mystery parties and much more.  If you can think of an occasion to dress up, I'm sure they have a costume for it.
 
We are doing a Minnie Mouse Birthday party for my daughter, so this is the costume we got her.


This is not my daughter by the way.
 
My other son even saw a Skylander costume so I know what I will be buying come Halloween.
 
I loved that they have huge selection of sale or clearance costumes so you can find some great deals, and if you buy for the whole family at once, then you might be able to get free shipping as well.
 
Overall, I would definitely recommend checking out their site if you are looking for a costume.  Their prices are very competitive, and you can find a huge selection.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment