Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Minnie Mouse Birthday Party

My daughter recently turned 2, and I decided to plan a Minnie Mouse birthday party for her.  She loves Minnie, and it was a lot of fun for me. 

I got a lot of inspiration from Pinterest, but to keep the cost down, I decided to do as many things as I could with items I already had.  I have to mention that my sister and my niece were a huge help!

Here's the results:

 
Minnie Mouse herself
 
 
Welcome Sign




 Pretty decorations
 
The Table
 
 
Close up of one of the center pieces
 
 
 
Yummies
 
 
Kit Kat Bowl holding M&M's
 
 
A close up of the table
 
 
Minnie & Mickey Mouse Cupcakes

 
Minnie Mouse Cake
 
 
The sign says "Party's Here, Grab Some Ears"

 
We Made Minnie Mouse Ears for all the little ones
 
 
 Handmade Window decals

 
The Party Favors

 
Minnie Mouse Rice Krispie Treats

 
Minnie Mouse Cucumber Sandwiches


 
A little water to keep hydrated

 
And finally a personalized plate for everyone to sign
 
Have you made a theme birthday party?

3 comments:

  1. how did you get the silhouette of the minnie ears

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are foam circles, then covered with felt and hot glued together, then the felt is covering the head band as well. Hope that helps

      Delete
  2. The tissue balls were made from this idea http://www.peachblossom.co.uk/blog/?p=429

    ReplyDelete