Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fast Metabolism Diet Mommy Party



 
I was invited to host a party for my friends to experience the awesome tips and delicious recipes designed by celebrity nutritionist and wellness consultant Haylie Pomroy, straight from her soon-to-be released book, The Fast Metabolism Diet!

I made three of the recipes from her book, and they were a huge hit!  I was very impressed at how tasty and easy the recipes were.

 
The Party Pack

 
Everyone went home with a copy of the book

 
 Phase 3 Sweet Potato Hummus & Cucumbers

 
Phase 1 Turkey Chili

 
Phase 3 Coconut Curry Chicken

 
Some of the party attendees
 
 
After trying all three of these recipes, and the food being so good, I am very motivated to try the Fast Metabolism Diet. 
 
I love that she offers so many recipe ideas, and meal plans.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment