Friday, May 17, 2013

Publix and Yoplait Greek 100 on Sale!

Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories
 
 
It's almost swimsuit season, and Publix® invites you to dive in with a little help from Yoplait Greek 100 Yogurt.

New Yoplait Greek 100 is a tasty way to approach swimsuit season.

It's everything you adore about Greek yogurt, with just 100 calories.

Come into Publix® May 11th - 31st to save on irresistible flavors like Black Cherry, Lemon, Mixed Berry, Peach, Tropical and more - 10 for just $10! Sample all the delicious flavors of Yoplait Greek 100 at Publix®.


I got the chance to try these, and I really enjoyed them. 
I'm a big fan of Greek yogurt so I tend to get critical with different brands, but these Yoplait Greek 100 were great.
The fact that they are only 100 calories did not take away from the flavor, which is one thing I was worried about.

I don't know if they will get me ready for swimsuit season, but they are definitely helping me stay on track of what I eat.

Make sure to try them while they are on sale, you can't beat $1 for Greek yogurt!

Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories



Disclosure: The information and gift pack were provided by General Mills and Publix® through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment