As a Moms Meet blogger, I was sent a very nice package from Sambazon for us to try it.
If you haven't heard about Sambazon here are a few facts about them:
Sambazon® offers a full range of fresh and organic juices, smoothies, and frozen products in a variety of delicious and exotic flavors. Their products are made with premium quality whole food Amazon plants and fruits that deliver the highest bio-available nutrition. This company is truly dedicated to bringing the next level of nutrition to the world while supporting the environmental and social well-being of the Brazilian Amazon and its people. Sambazon is both Organic and Fair Trade certified, supporting two million acres of the Amazon Rainforest and over 10,000 family farmers.
I picked up a few different varieties, and the juices were definitely the most popular.
- Acai/Antioxidant: bursting with powerful antioxidants and healthy omegas.
- Energy: delivers a whole food experience that boosts the body and mind.
- Protein: packed with 10g of organic vegan whole food protein and healthy omegas to keep you full longer.
- Supergreens with Kale + Ginger: delivers two servings of whole fruit and veggies without added sugar.
- Blended breakfast: combine whole fruit with ancient grains, chia, and soymilk.
I tried the chocolate and vanilla smoothies, and I did not care for the vanilla, but the chocolate was fine. The kids didn't care for the chocolate either.
However, all the fruit juices we've tried were very good. They had great flavor.
All Sambazon superfood juices are NON-GMO, USDA organic, vegan, gluten-free, and provide whole food nutrition.
They retail for about $2.99, but I've seen them on sale very often.
(enter through the rafflecopter form below)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.