Thursday, June 20, 2013

Elephant Themed Baby Shower

The latest party we organized was a baby shower for my younger sister.  My oldest sister and I decided to do a Pink Elephant Themed Baby Shower for her.

We had a lot of fun with the decorations again.
Here it goes:

 
We didn't know the baby's name so I got a cute general banner from Etsy
 
 
Here's what the table looked like
 
 
This is a close up of one of the Elephant Center Pieces, very easy to make
 
 
The Elephant holds on a wooden stick you would use for kabobs
 
 
Another one with gray ears
 
 
My mom made an awesome Diaper Cake Motorcycle, we got the idea from
 
 
My sister and niece made these cute Baby Face Cookies
 
 
My mom made this delicious Fruit Kabob arrangement.  The stand is a watermelon
 
 
We had a "Late Night Diapers" display where the guests could write little messages to the mommy to be to.  Some of the message said "CAUTION: Open at your own risks" or "Isn't it daddy's turn?"
 
 
This was another game where one of these mini diaper was "Poopy".  Whoever got the "poopy" diaper won
 
 
Then we finally had cake!  I made this Pink Elephant Cake
 
 
Another view of the table
 
 
Pretty Balloons
 
 
And everyone went home with these cute Baby Shower Favors. They have a little poem on them that says to light the candle when the baby is born

No comments:

Post a Comment