Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan Review



I was very excited to try the 10" Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan.  It's so hard to find a great pan, and I've heard so much about green pans, that I couldn't wait to cook with it.  The Ozeri Green Earth pan is 100 % PTFE and PFOA Free, and is made with GREBLON -- a natural ceramic coating from Germany.

If you are are not familiar with PTFE and PFOA, here is a little background on these chemicals:

 At very high temperatures, PTFE begins to decompose and release fumes which are documented to be lethal to birds and small pets, and which can be harmful to humans. In addition, traditional pans incorporating PTFE are manufactured with the aid of PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid), which the EPA has classified as a 'persistent pollutant of the environment'.

With better non-stick properties, the Green Earth Pan allows you to cook with as little as half the amount of oil normally used, and it makes cleaning a breeze.

The Green Earth Pan by Ozeri is made of the highest quality anodized aluminum that allows for even cooking and fantastic browning without the risk of hot spots.

I decided to try my new pan with potatoes, if fried with the right pan, they can be delicious!


 
 
 

Since it said you could use less oil than with a normal pan, I put that to the test and used less butter.  I love the way it cook evenly throughout, and it did not stick anywhere.  I like to get a little browning on my potatoes which I got from the pan, without even sticking or burning.

 

My potatoes came out delicious!  They were so easy to cook, I was very impressed with the Ozeri Pan! 

I have since cooked several other foods on it, and I still love it!

BUY IT: This pan is normally $69.99 but you can get it on Amazon for $33.26 right now with Free Shipping.  Find it HERE.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment