Friday, October 11, 2013

Calorease Weight Management Aid Review



As a Mom Ambassador with Mom's Meet, I was offered to try a new weight management pill called Calorease to review on my blog. 

I've been trying to lose weight for a while, but I've hard to the hardest time actually getting started.  I thought that trying Calorease might help me jump start my weight loss goals.

Calorease is a revolutionary diet supplement that decreases daily caloric consumption by up to 500 calories a day. Stimulant free and heart healthy—Calorease has no unwanted side effects when taken as recommended. The unique, active fiber in Calorease, FBCx, is a soluble fiber derived from grain and binds up to 9 times its weight in dietary fiber. A convenient blister pouch provides 1 serving (2 tablets) so Calorease is easy to bring along for your lifestyle on the go!

 
I started taking 2 Calorease pills three times a day with my meals.  I did not get any unpleasant side effects, and actually no side effects at all.  It took about a week and a half to two weeks for results to show, but I did start to lose some weight.  I did not make any changed to my diet, though I could definitely improve my diet a bit. 
 
I think Calorease is a great supplement to a well balanced diet and regular exercise.  It will definitely help in anyone's weight loss goals.

Of course it is not a miracle pill, but if taken as directed it can help you along with your plans.

If you check the Calorease website they give you sample meal plans to complement the Calorease supplements.

    • Calorease does not contain gluten, lactose, yeast, wheat, sugar, salt, egg, soy, dairy, artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives. It is naturally sourced from grain and is suitable for vegans.

    • A convenient blister pouch provides 1 serving (2 tablets) so it’s easy to take on the go. A 90-tablet pack of Calorease retails for $29.99.

    • Get 50% off Calorease! Pay only $14.99 for a 90-tablet pack! Visit calorease.com/buy and enter code 4MOMS.
         
        Follow them on facebook.
         
         
        I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer.  As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog.  My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC. or the manufacturer of this product.

      1 comment:

      1. Slim-Fizz is a unique appetite suppressant that contains the ground-breaking fibre Glucomannan, which is a natural soluble fibre derived from pure Konjac.

        ReplyDelete