Thursday, October 24, 2013

Crest & Oral-B #SweetHalloween


 
 
Imagine a Halloween without sweet treats!  I would have four angry little ones at home. 
Crest & Oral-B asked a group of young trick-or-treaters to try some healthy alternatives to traditional Halloween candy and the results were...
 
 
This video is too funny!
I could not imagine taking Halloween away from the kids, even though it's not healthy. They enjoy it too much.  However, they always get way too much candy, and they never actually eat it all. 
 
I don't like waste, so I came up with a great tradition.  I let the kids keep their candy for two days, and they eat a piece or two out of their bags when I let them.  After the two days, we put all our candy together, and only keep a few of each kid's favorites.  Everything else goes to work with mom and dad.
 
Check out the Crest #SweetHalloween page and get some great coupons!
 
#spon: I'm required to disclose a relationship between our site and MSLGroup. This could include MSLGroup providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment