Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Dress your Elf on the Shelf

Do you have an Elf on the Shelf? 

We've had ours visit for a couple of years now, and it has become harder and harder to think of ideas of things he can "do". 

So this year, my sister and I decided that we would dress our Elf on the Shelf!

I can't sew, and neither can she, so we bought some fabric and brought out our glue guns, and this is what we came up with. 

It's not perfect when you look closely, but I have no doubt that the kids will be so excited when they see the different outfits, they won't notice the imperfections.

 
This is our Elf on the Shelf Superhero Outfit. 

 
Some Pajama pants for another day.


With this outfit, we made him a little vest and ear muffs.

 
And finally, a sleeping bag, and pillow.
 
I can't wait for the kids to find him in the morning wearing his new outfits!
 
Do you have any ideas of what we can make next?

2 comments:

  1. Does he have a little scarf, or make a little parachute or glider for hime to hang from the shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great ideas! Thanks, I will get working on them :)

      Delete