Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Free iCaughtSanta.com Picture & Sweepstakes

Can you imagine how excited your kids would be if you caught Santa putting presents under the tree? 

Last Christmas, I used iCaughtSanta.com to show Santa putting presents under the tree on Christmas night, and the kids had a lot of fun looking at it.  


Unfortunately, they knew it wasn't real because the year before I had made an IcaughtSanta.com picture from a Thanksgiving photo.

 
These pictures are so much fun, and great memories.   Now you can even put a reindeer in it.

To celebrate their 5th year anniversary they'd like to invite you to catch Santa for FREE through December 10th!  Use Code: #SantaShare.

This is a picture I made this year.

The website is very user friendly, and you can make a picture in less than 5 minutes!  I love it, it has so many options, from Santa poses, to borders.

 
Cookies with Santa
 
Make sure to take advantage of the FREE code before December 10th!

I'd love to see your creations, so feel free to share them on our facebook wall.

While you're there enter their giveaway to win an iPad Air and gift cards from Amazon, Visa, and Starbucks!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment