Sunday, January 26, 2014

Target Big G New Cereals‏

Do you look forward to new cereals coming out?  I love seeing the new ideas and flavors.

We got to try the New Big G cereals, and they were yummy!


Multigrain Cheerios Dark Chocolate Crunch: Dark chocolate flavored O’s and clusters coming together to make wholesome Multi Grain Cheerios even more delicious!
 The flavor was great!  Kids and adults loved these Cheerios.

Fiber One Protein: The powerful combination of Protein and Fiber in a delicious granola cereal that helps you feel full!


I was pleasantly surprised with this one.  I'm definitely a simple person when it comes to cereals.  I usually stick to chocolate or honey, but this cranberry Almond granola was a great treat. And it gives you 10g of protein.

Chocolate Toast Crunch: The irresistible squares you love now with the delicious taste of Chocolate
!


Definitely the kids' favorite!  I thought it tasted great too.

I also love that these cereals are all made with whole grains.

Look for them on sale at Target!
 
BigGLogo
 
Disclosure: I received a sample of these cereals for my review.  I did not receive any other form of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment