Sunday, January 26, 2014

The New Dark Chocolate Multigrain Cheerios


MGCDarkChoc


 
What can I have for breakfast?  I hear that sentence every morning, and I'm sure most moms do too.
The last few mornings I have been very happy to tell the kids to have the Dark Chocolate Cheerios. 
 
 

With a touch of rich dark chocolate taste in every bite, new Dark Chocolate Multigrain Cheerios® cereal offers a perfect balance of multigrain goodness and a delicious touch of chocolate taste in every bite.
 
The kids were very happy that they were chocolate cereals, and I was happy that they were also healthy.  They all loved the flavor and crunchiness.  I tried them myself, and really enjoyed the taste. 

There's nothing like a great tasting breakfast that is good for you, and that the whole family enjoys.
 
Look for them at the store!
 
Disclosure: I received a sample of Dark Chocolate Cheerios. I did not receive any other form of compensation.


No comments:

Post a Comment