Wednesday, February 26, 2014

#DisneySide @ Home Celebration

Disclosure: I have received free promotional items courtesy of Disney Parks and MomSelect to host my Disney Side @Home Celebration. No cash compensation will be received. Any opinions expressed here are my own. 


This is the party pack I received, I couldn't wait to plan our #DisneySide Celebration!



They sent us some shirts to decorate



 I decided to draw some outlines of Minnie Mouse and Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates for the youngest kids.
That way they could just color in the picture at the party


The kids at work



Some of the Disney shirts!


Then we played Disney Bingo


Of course, you can't have a party without food


Here are some Mickey and Minnie Rice Crispy Treats!

Do you have a Disney Side?

No comments:

Post a Comment