Tuesday, February 4, 2014

OshKosh B’gosh Spring Collection


I participated in an Influencer Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for OshKosh B’gosh. I received a gift card to facilitate my shopping trip and to thank me for participating.
 
 
 

Spring weather is right around the corner, and for us moms it means putting away the winter clothes, and shopping for a Spring wardrobe. 

With four kids, it's not always easy to find the budget for new clothes all the time, but if you shop smart, combine sales with coupons, you can get some beautiful clothes at a great price.

I was so excited to go to our local Oshkosh B'gosh store to check out their new Spring Collection, and stock on clothes for the kids.

 
My daughter had a blast going through the store looking for outfits to try on, and I had fun looking at the sales.
 
 
As soon as I entered the store, the employees were very helpful asking what sizes and gender I was looking for.  They pointed me in the right direction, and I started browsing the racks.  Everything is very organized by styles and sizes. 

 
Everything in the store was at least 40% Off!  That's already a great deal.  I loved their new Nautical line, and that was 50% Off. 
 
I couldn't find my daughter's size in a couple of models I liked, so the sales associate went in the back and found them for me.

 
She found a fun winter hat on clearance! 

 
I picked three outfits to try, and some cute shoes!
 


What do you think?  I actually settled for the third outfit, one of the girl Tunics with leggings, but everything was so cute it was a tough decision.


This is what I ended up buying. Something for each of my boys, and my daughter.  The kids loved their new clothes.

What I was most excited about was how much money I was able to save. 

The Collection was 50% Off, then I used the 20% Off a $30 purchase coupon.  You can print the coupon for yourself HERE.  The coupon is also valid for Online purchases and expires 3/12/14.

And, I was able to qualify for a $10 reward on a future purchase.  For every $50 you spend you earn $10, that's a great deal!  I bought the hat you see on some of the picture with my reward.

And now, here are a few pictures we took with our New Oshkosh Outfits.



 

 


After wearing them a few times, the clothes still look great.  I love the quality, and the kids say they feel very comfortable in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment