Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Goat Cheese & Prosciutto Stuffed #BellaFina Peppers

 
I can't stop talking about these awesome peppers!
 
I recently discovered the BellaFina peppers from visiting Bailey Farms in Bonita Springs, FL. 
 
There are so many recipes that can be made from these cute and colorful peppers.  I shared a Pepper & Chorizo Quesadillas recipe earlier, and now I want to share an appetizer I came up with.
 
Goat Cheese & Prosciutto Stuffed #BellaFina Peppers:
 


 
Ingredients:
  • 6 BellaFina Peppers
  • 3 slices of Prosciutto
  • 4 oz goat cheese
  • 1 1/2 teaspoon Rosemary
  • Pepper
  • Olive Oil
Turn oven on to 400 degrees
 
 
Cut the peppers in half, place on a cookie sheet
and drizzle with Olive Oil

 
Take the prosciutto and place in a food processor


Mix Goat Cheese, Prosciutto and Rosemary in a bowl
 

 
Place the Goat Cheese mixture on the peppers
 
Cook in oven for 20 minutes

 
Delicious! Perfect for your next get together.
 
Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary gift card by Monsanto to offset the ingredient costs for this recipe. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment