Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sign up for Your Free Shopping Planner with Coupons


There is no doubt, having children takes a toll on the budget.  Does that stop me from having kids? No, but most of us definitely have to find ways to adjust to all the extra expenses.

ShopperIncite just came out with a new Shopping Planner for new moms, full with coupons, tips, and a weekly menu and shopping list area. 


The coupons offered in the planner are definitely coupons I could use. 
It's Free to receive, and you can never have too many coupons!  The more people sign up, the more coupons they will be able to offer on future planners.

ShopperIncite Sign Up Form
Sign up to receive the same awesome coupon book! It will ship in April.

Disclosure: I received the above planner for this review. I will also receive a gift card. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment