Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Old El Paso Frozen Entrees - No Way That's Frozen!

 

Look at what you can find in the freezer section of your grocery store.
 
Old El Paso Dinners.

 
 
You can get authentic Mexican right at home.
 
We decided to try the Enchiladas and Quesadillas.  They were so easy and quick to prepare, just a few minutes in the microwave.
 
It was perfect on a night where the kids had soccer practice, and I was very limited on time to prepare dinner.
 
 
Look at these yummy Quesadillas. The steak ones were my favorite.  I like that they are packaged separately, that way you can take a couple for lunch at work.
 
 
In less than 15 minutes, I had a Mexican dinner on the table.  The steak Enchiladas were a little spicy for the kids, so next time we'll stick with chicken. 

 
And after dinner, it's time for mom and dad to have a cocktail! 
Well, in our case it was smoothies, but whatever works for you.
 
Next time, I want to try their Fajitas!
 
Look for them at your local grocery store.
 
Disclosure: Platefull co-op provided me with samples of the product in order to write this review.  All opinions are 100% mine. #PlatefullcoOp

2 comments:

  1. I'm not one who usually likes frozen meals but I've tried several of these entrees and really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to try these, they look really good and we love Mexican food!

    ReplyDelete