Friday, April 25, 2014

Oubly Personalized Stationery Review



I'm always a fan of personalized products, and how I can I resist a name like Oubly? 

Oubly.com offers all kinds of stationery products personalized just for you.

They make a point to have lovely branded packaging, and great prices.

I couldn't wait to get started.  The toughest part was to decide what to make, everything looked so neat and professional.  They have cards for every occasion, as well as business stationery products. 

We just had my daughter's birthday so we didn't need invitations, and it was too late for me to get Easter cards, though they had really cute looking ones. 

So I settled on making address labels and business cards.

 
They had over two hundred designs to chose from! 
I picked the Litany Blossom.  You can narrow your choices by profession, color, trims, shapes, you name it. 

 
The personalization process was very easy.  They have text boxes in place, and you fill in your info.  You can change the font, size and color.  I only wish I could have moved around the text boxes, or their size to match my needs a little better. 
You can also customize the back of your business card, add a logo or color, I really liked this part.
 
Also, if you don't need huge quantities, Oubly is perfect because they start their quantities at 2.

 
Next, I made address labels.  They had 28 designs.  I loved them all, but the Speech Bubble was calling my name. 
Same thing with these, very easy to customize.  Simple and to the point.

 
The check out process was painless.  Verify your order, enter your address and payment, and you have it.
I have to say, I was pleased to see very low prices on their website.
 
Now, here's an awesome fact about Oubly. 
They offer Free Shipping Wednesday!
And that's not all...
You get Free gifts with orders over $40!
 
 
A few days later, and my package arrived!  Very official!

 
Everything was perfect, exactly as I saw it on their website.  I can't wait to start using my business cards, and address labels.
 


I will definitely consider Oubly for my next holiday cards.  Family members always love picture cards, and Oubly has hundreds of options.

I also love that Oubly is committed to helping Non-Profits by offering $250 of free printing per year, 15% discounts, and more.

Follow Oubly On:
Twitter:
@Oubly
Facebook Page: Oubly
Pinterest: Oubly
Google Plus: +Oubly

Disclosure: I received the above products for free in order to write my review.  All opinions are 100% mine.

1 comment:

  1. This blog has some good information about this topic, I give my thank to this writer, because his writings give some more additional detail about this topic, nice work.
    http://www.97pstore.com/cleaning-products.php

    ReplyDelete